We have a very exciting opportunity for someone with a good understanding of customer engagement, is results driven and passionate about consumer and product! This fantastic role of Digital Marketing Manager will be working with an audio publisher working towards providing the ultimate customer experience using data-driven insight to increase download of audio content. The ideal Digital Marketing Manager would come from a merchandising background with email and surface optimisation.
This role will require:
- Experience turning analytics into customer experience strategies
- Proven ability to increase business metrics, and articulate results and learnings
- Proven ability to use different segmentation or targeting strategies to drive engagement
- Able to create a framework for customer engagement
- Ability to work technically and analytically
- Understands the customer journey
- Test expanding targeting and variants of emails to speak to differing audiences
- Work to increase Plus engagement - onsite, app, email, optimization
We are looking to hear from you, if you have a track record of customer engagement, are able to stay close to customers, test and learn along with solving analytical problems, are able to produce accurate reports on findings, be a fantastic influencer and can work collaboratively across departments and stakeholders. If this sounds like you and you have a passion for everything audio and content then please get in touch to hear more about this amazing opportunity of Digital Marketing Manager.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.