A brilliant subscription publishing organisation based in central London are looking for a Digital Marketing and Sales Assistant to join their friendly and supportive team! Our client partners with global publishers to provide digital content to libraries around the world. They offer a competitive salary, excellent training and development and hybrid working (1-2 days per week in the London office).
As Digital Marketing and Sales Assistant your main remit will be to help to promote digital products to Universities worldwide. Responsibilities include (amongst others):
- Contributing to team sales targets and revenues
- Developing and communicating an understanding of customer requirements
- Working alongside the marketing team to propose campaigns to support sales
- Developing regular marketing e-mails and distributing via the in-house database
- Attending industry events and conferences and feeding back insight
- Working with the team to develop and maintain the marketing database
- Initiating new ideas to facilitate market growth
- Providing additional help to other departments when required
The ideal Digital Marketing and Sales Assistant will have excellent communications skills - both written and verbal and be confident working independently. You will be highly organised and have a strong ability to initiate projects and see them through to completion. An interest in technology and the provision of digital content, as well as experience in a sales or marketing role in publishing ,or a related sector, would be highly valuable! European language skills e.g. French, would also be a bonus (but by no means essential). To find out more about this lovely new role, get in touch ASAP.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.