Do you have experience of leading a digital marketing team and supporting them in planning their workload and output, in line with service level agreements to deliver overall team KPI’s and objectives? A leading global publisher of technical learning content is looking for a motivated individual to join their Product Optimisation team. This will be a remote working role, but you will need to be based in the UK.
In this role you will lead an experienced team who are responsible for the optimisation of product descriptions, keyword optimisation and the creation of marketing content to improve title sales to their key channels for this global publisher of technical, learning content for software developers.
Working closely with key stakeholder, responsibilities will include:
• Day-to-day remote management of a small team of product description copywriters and marketing content copyeditors
• Oversee consistent team output
• Work closely with the Sales & Distribution Manager & Content Distribution Team
• Keep up to date with Amazon new releases or platform changes
• Review team performance consistently, including quality and quantity of output
• Work with the Sales & Distribution Manager to create a team ethos that shares digital merchandising and marketing best practices and celebrates excellent quality of work
Using data analytics, you will monitor title performance and generate reports to show team output.
Equally important will be your ability to deliver vision and purpose to the team. Required experience includes:
• Experience of working with key stakeholders across different teams and ideally from a publishing or digital marketing background
• Experience of working with a CMS (ideally Amazon platforms including Vendor Central and KEP) and analysing data/product performance using Power BI
• Track record of improving book/product sales and conversion rate through a team
• Strong analytical skills and familiarity with data and analysis
• Revenue- and customer-focused and action-orientated with experience of working to deadlines.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced marketing/data professional to play a key role with this publisher. The position can be worked remotely.
For further details on the position, please send your CV and a short cover note outlining your interest and salary expectations.