One of our wonderful academic publishing clients based in London is looking to fill a brand new role on their team as a Digital & Online Key Account Manager. They are planning on this being a key role within the team, taking charge of the delivery and growth of Amazon print and ebook sales, as well as website sales and 3rd party online vendors.
The successful candidate will have already developed experience working with Amazon Vendor Central as this will be an integral skill for the position. Other responsibilities will include:
- Managing strategic relationships with Amazon UK and other key online retailers
- Monitoring inventory, identifying issues and problem solving
- Working with internal departments to produce digital sales assets
- Driving and optimising sales revenue across both front and back list titles utilising promotional tools, including targeted ad words, price promotions and Vine reviews
- Interrogating sales analytics and communicating insights across relevant internal teams
- Liaising with the US team to ensure metadata is presenting optimum visibility for products
- Keeping up to date with new analytical tools to support online growth
This is an exciting new opportunity to join a prestigious academic publisher at a pivotal point in their growth strategy. If you have the Amazon experience within publishing, we'd love to hear from you!
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.