We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Project Manager to join a leading Education publisher based in London in a permanent, full-time role. The company offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits. This role will initially be conducted remotely and based from their London office from c. September onwards when there'll be the option to work from home up to two days per week.
The Digital Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Scoping, planning, and delivering exciting new digital projects, including web and mobile applications.
- Managing the maintenance and delivery of new features across a portfolio of digital services.
- Keeping abreast of project statuses and risks, always thinking of ways to mitigate them with the help of project teams.
- Managing and reporting on project spend to key stakeholders.
- Leading and co-ordinating cross-functional project teams, including Developers, Marketing and Sales Managers, Editors, UX Designers and QA Engineers.
- Collaborating with Product Managers and Publishers to refine new product development requirements, ensuring they are customer-focused and informed by market-testing data, as well as UX/UI best practice.
- Collaborating with subject-matter experts to ensure digital products meet accessibility and inclusion standards.
- Co-ordinating the process of collating, checking, amending (where needed) and distributing of assets for key suppliers.
- Producing project specification documents and 'user stories' to inform product development.
- Managing the delivery and prioritisation of a product backlog using issue tracking tools (JIRA, Notion etc.).
The Digital Project Manager role will suit someone with experience of Agile and Scrum methodologies, with strong experience of using tools such as Trello, Slack or JiRA for instance. You will have a customer-focused outlook, as well as existing Digital Project Management skills; it's imperative for this role that you understand and have experience in scoping and delivering complex digital products and services from inception to release. This role will require excellent communication, and meticulous attention to detail. The Digital Project Manager will have an interest in technology and possess technical proficiency in the context of software delivery, with a strong desire to keep learning and growing. You will ideally also have had exposure to the Education and / or EdTech sector, including the digital products being used across the Education landscape, and carry a good understanding of teacher and learner needs.
To find out more about this opportunity of Digital Project Manager, get in touch with Rhiannon at Inspired Selection ASAP.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.