We are looking for an enthusiastic and analytical Digital Project Manager for one of our scientific publishing clients. This company is a life sciences digital media and medical publisher, with an amazing portfolio of digital learning material and journal content. They are now looking for a Project Manager to lead on the evolution of client facing solutions and managing the delivery of key projects in their digitisation programme.
The role can be home-based with weekly presence in the Buckinghamshire office (easily commutable to from London or Oxford via train or car).
As Digital Project Manager, you will be:
- Managing new and exciting group digitisation projects throughout their planning and execution, ensuring adherence to standards, budget and deadlines
- Developing project plans to coordinate all managers and technical staff involved in various project phases, and ensuring projects are integrated in everyday operations through thoughtful roll-out plans and internal training sessions
- Monitoring project progress and creating detailed reports for all key personnel involved
- Planning and coordinating resources and materials, including the management of third party collaborators where needed
- Managing the delivery of the new company web platform on Drupal 8, including the migration of legacy platforms to the new one, and the creation of a brand new educational platform
We are looking for somebody with a proven track record of leading technical and digital projects delivery within fast moving organisations, as well as experience of stakeholder management. The successful candidate will be able to communicate complex ideas in a straigthforward manner, and take a continuous approach to forecasting and metrics. Previous experience or understanding of Agile will be a bonus
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.