Are you passionate about digital publishing and wish to lead the digital strategy of a prestigious publishing organisation? We are working with a fantastic society publisher in London who are looking for a new Digital Publishing Manager. This role will develop and manage the strategy for their entire digital portfolio, including a publishing platforms for their science journals.
- Enriching electronic content and functionality, as well as optimising linking and indexing to other published content to maximise usage, web traffic and downloads
- Designing and implementing roadmaps and annual plans for digital content
- Managing the journals web hosting platform, with the aim to improve author and user services while maintaining the highest quality and relevance possible
- Owning and leading the digital strategy
- Helping other departments make the most of digital opportunities
- Managing the relationships with vendors, third parties and other contributors
- Recommending revisions and process improvements that impact the digital strategy
- Taking responsibility for departmental planning and budgeting
This is a fantastic role with lots of potential for someone with ambition and drive to develop the digital offering of the company and improve user experience. It will suit someone with a good understanding of journals publishing, electronic publishing, XML-based workflows and with strong project management skills.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.