We are working with an award-winning publisher of Higher Education resources as they look for a Consultant for their Digital Solutions Team. This person will be providing service and support to colleagues, faculty and students as they implement new digital solutions across European territories.
This post can be entirely home-based in either the UK or the Netherlands and will be responsible for:
- Driving usage and activations of digital solutions across Europe, providing pre and post sales support and customer training
- Supporting the local sales teams with specific training on digital solutions
- Devising and implementing customer care plans for European clients across various digital solutions product lines, using a mix of in-person visits, video tutorials, product guides, and more
- Developing and cultivating extensive product knowledge and competitor offerings
- Delivering workshops and presentations at industry events to promote the company's digital solutions brand
- Reporting on usage and feedback to inform future strategies around digital solutions
The successful candidate will ideally come from a customer training or support role working with digital products, and have experience with CRM and/or Learning Management Systems. This role requires the ability to build bespoke customer plans in line with specific needs and core issues, therefore strong consultative and communication skills are highly desirable. As you will be liaising with many European customers, knowledge of a secondary language would be a strong bonus, but is not essential.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.