Sales and Marketing Assistant/Executive
Duckworth Books is recruiting for a new role in the Sales and Marketing team to support growth. Our Duckworth imprint publishes smart-thinking non-fiction, historical and literary fiction, while Farrago is the only imprint dedicated to humorous fiction. We also represent The School of Life to the book trade.
We’re seeking someone who is a good communicator with great attention to detail and able to prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment within a growing publisher.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, Marketing and Publicity, you’ll be responsible for supporting in:
- Quality control over our title management system and ensuring that our bibliographic information is displaying correctly across all major retailer platforms
- Compiling publicity and marketing updates to share with the wider sales teams and retailers
- Administrative support in organising mailouts to media and trade contacts
- Completing seasonal promotional forms for various customer accounts
- Supporting in the organisation of bookshop events and trade fairs
- Preparing sales presentations and marketing materials and graphics using Photoshop, InDesign and Canva
- Promoting awareness of our books with retailers, helping to develop relationships particularly with independent bookshops
- Social media management across TikTok, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Retailer and direct customer order processing
This is a full-time role based at Duckworth’s offices in Richmond-upon-Thames. We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds who have relevant experience.
Salary range: £23,000-27,000, depending on experience.
Please apply with a covering letter and CV, addressed to Matt Casbourne via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 December 2022.