We have a lovely role for an Digital Marketing Coordinator to assist the busy E-Marketing Projects team for this highly successful, global publisher in the Oxford area. Reporting to the Web Marketing Manager, this role will involve exploiting opportunities available to promote their products and services online to customers, editors, authors and society partners. This role will involve handling website content updates, so basic HTML coding and image manipulation skills are required.
- Carry out updates and support colleagues, ensuring that the online platform, and other websites that support products and services, are accurate, kept up-to-date and conform to style guidelines.
- Work with marketing colleagues to promote news, campaigns and journal content via web-links and banner adverts.
- Prepare and create images and banners for websites, ensuring they meet requirements.
- Using system tools and processes, make journal content available to customers and set up tracking to support campaigns
- Keep accurate records and ensure content and links are removed/updated as appropriate.
This is a great role for someone looking to progress their digital marketing career.
The successful person will have:
- A solid understanding of HTML and the ability to hand-code basic HTML accurately to mark-up formatting and create links.
- Ability to edit, create and optimize images for the web in order to create simple banner adverts and prepare images for inclusion on a web page or email.
- An understanding of what makes effective copy for web pages and promotional emails and the ability to make appropriate checks to ensure that content is accurate.
- The ability to work collaboratively with others as well as under own initiative.
- Familiarity with image software (e.g. Photoshop) and HTML would be an advantage.
- Willingness to learn to use a range of in-house tools and the ability to apply new skills and follow defined processes quickly and carefully.
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, we would love to hear from you. For further information please send us your CV and salary expectations.