Are you a creative thinker and keen problem solver with a strong interest in eBook and web publishing? A leading Trade publisher in central London is looking for an eBook Production Controller to coordinate the production of highly illustrated integrated eBooks. This is a permanent full-time job allowing some home-working 3 days a week.
What you’ll be doing:
- Coordinate production of highly illustrated integrated eBooks
- Ensure all projects are produced on schedule, to high quality standards and within controlled budgets
- Carry out research into the evolving field of eBook and Web Accessibility
- Improve the accessibility of digital publishing
What you’ll have:
- Production experience in digital book publishing is essential
- Detailed knowledge of current eBook formats and production lifecycle
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS and responsive design
- Excellent organisation, problem-solving skills and initiative with a keen eye for detail
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Tel: 020 3574 4426
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.