A well-established Professional publisher in Cambridge is looking for an Editor to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced editor to manage a list of high quality professional titles from final manuscript submission to print. Based in Cambridge, this is a permanent position that will start remotely and offer up to 3 days a week working from home in the long-term.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage the editorial and production process of a list of titles
- Liaise with authors during the process maintaining good relationships
- Communicate and of external freelancers and designers to ensure the process is to schedule
- Ensure content is according to house style and quality standards
What you’ll have:
- Established experience in an editorial role within professional or academic publishing is essential (knowledge of XML advantageous)
- Proven editorial skills with excellent editing, proof reading and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work to strict deadlines
If that sounds like you, please get in touch with Claire Carrington-Smith on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 574 4431
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.