We have a new exciting opportunity to shape the editorial direction of a leading healthcare magazine.
Key responsibilities include:
- Overseeing all the content on this subscription service, including the latest information, advice and analysis on GP practice funding.
- Ensure all data remains up to date and accurate.
- To be the face of the brand, sending the weekly email to subscribers and representing the brand at industry events
- Play a key part in subscriber retention and new subscriber acquisition
- Planning and delivering top-quality content for the website and ensuring that all copy is delivered to the required standard and meets production deadlines
- Writing and commissioning content for the website
- Working with the editorial team to plan and execute exclusive financial investigations
- Working with the editorial, marketing and commercial teams to retain current subscribers and attract new ones
What you need:
- A background in investigative journalism
- Comfortable working with data and putting it into context
- Experience in planning, commissioning and editing content
- Advanced Excel skills (ideally)
- Commercial acumen (ideally)
- Knowledge of the health sector is an advantage, but not a requirement.
The role carries an attractive salary and excellent company benefits. For further details please send your CV and a short cover note outlining your salary expectations.