A leading digital publisher is now looking for a passionate Editor to develop their exciting portfolio of products on biopharmaceuticals and therapeutics. This portfolio already includes news, events, industry analysis and webinars, and this role will have the opportunity build on this to further develop the brand at a global level. You will have the chance to work with cutting-edge scientific news and deliver content across a wonderfully varied range of topics and formats.
The company is based in West Sussex and offers remote working options.
This role is responsible for:
- Delivering engaging editorial content across multimedia formats
- Using insights to inform project roadmaps and strategic decisions for a variety of projects
- Suggesting new global brand development opportunities
- Developing and implementing editorial strategies across various media
- Conducting other ad hoc editorial tasks such as proofreading and researching of content
- Developing successful relationships with key figures in the industry
- Attending important events, moderating panels and chairing sessions as required
We are looking for someone who can show real engagement with biosciences and pharmaceuticals, and who will be able to bring some B2B journalistic experience to this editorial role. As the portfolio is mainly digital, the ideal candidate will be a digital native, and will enjoy working with multimedia content. Get in touch for more information!
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.