An exciting new editorial role has opened up in the e-learning division of a prestigious academic publisher in London, and we are looking for candidates who are passionate about delivering engaging learning experiences. This team are responsible for creating educational virtual simulations for business students, which allow tomorrow's leaders to live the experience of running their own company and learning practical business skills.
As the new Editor for business simulations, you will be responsible for:
- Acting as editorial lead in the development team, collaborating with senior developers, engineers and associate directors
- Creating content for the simulations, including academic readings, assignments, tutorials, storyline, and instructional materials
- Collaborating with designers and other content creators to produce engaging media for the simulations
- Engaging with external subject matter experts to co-create content and set specs for new materials
- Exploring new product development strategies and opportunities
This is the perfect role for someone wishing to contribute to new and innovative ways of learning, and who enjoys creative writing and content creation. A background in business and/or management would be an advantage to be able to create relevant and engaging content for the stimulations, however this is not essential.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.