Our client, a professional membership association based in central London is looking for an Editor to join their publishing department. The successful Editor will be responsible for the development of a number of print and digital products on a range of formats.
- Manage the progression and delivery of print and digital products ensuring they are to schedule
- Maintain content quality control and check incoming content from freelancers and authors
- Support with the commissioning of authors and specialists and build good lasting relationships
- Edit, proofread and ensure the quality of books, papers and study materials are according to company guidelines
Experience / skills required:
- Solid editorial experience in a role with technical content within professional, STM or academic publishing
- Excellent project management skills, ability to work on multiple project to deadlines
- Very good verbal and written communication skills, ability to work as part of a team and collaborate with different departments
- Experience working in digital publishing and an understanding of digital audiences
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Christina Dimitriadi
Tel: 020 3574 4422
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.