Do you have experience managing print editorial projects for magazines or highly illustrated products? Are you self-motivated, curious with excellent communication skills? This is a fantastic opportunity for an Editor to join a start-up, part of a global publishing group. You will work alongside a Product Manager on a series of subscription-boxes distributed internationally. This is a permanent home-based position, and an exclusive opportunity with Atwood Tate.
- Create editorial products for an international audience, managing all stages from conception to production
- Identify current trends and develop editorial product alongside product manager
- Manage editorial schedules and budgets
- Commission freelancers and manage relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
- Proofread and fact-check content
- Manage relationships with licensors
Experience / skills required:
- Solid experience managing editorial print content from conception through to delivery
- Experience in print illustrated publishing is essential, ideally working in lifestyle magazines/publications
- Excellent time and project management skills, with the ability to manage different stakeholders
- An international background is a bonus, with a curious and passionate attitude
- A great team player, able to work remotely
- Willing to travel to Europe monthly (when current circumstances will allow it)
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Tel: 020 3574 4426
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.