Exciting opportunity to work for this publishing company based in Oxfordshire. An experienced, organised and enthusiastic editor to work on a busy list, taking a variety of titles from manuscript to publication. Take responsibility for a range of titles from handover of manuscript by the commissioning editor through to publication. Be responsible for briefing the copyeditor, designer, proofreader, indexer, illustrator/photographer and work with them and the author to ensure the highest quality of text and design, and that the book runs to schedule and on budget.
- Write cover and marketing copy as required
- Brief and check the ebook editions
- Keep the database updated -
- Biblio skills advantageous
- Excellent copyediting and proofreading skills
- Experience of InDesign desirable