Are you an Editor with experience editing publications so they are clear and understandable to a broad readership? Do you have experience project managing through the publications process? If so, we would love to hear from you! The publishing arm of a professional organisation for the oil and shipping industry is looking for a Publications Editor to edit their books and information papers in their London office.This role with start remotely with some flexibility for home working once restrictions are lifted. This is an exclusive opportunity with Atwood Tate.
What you'll be doing:
• Responsible for editing all publications content, ensuring specialist information is clear and understandable
• Project manage the publications review process, liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure their timely publication
• Manage publication schedules and maintain records
• Use InDesign to typeset information papers and expand the style guide
• Manage images, check quality, permissions and brand requirements
• Source and edit content for the monthly newsletter and website updates
• Write press release and communications copy
What you'll have:
• Solid experience in an editorial role in book/journals
• Strong proofreading and technical editing skills with the ability to write engaging copy
• Proven project management and time management skills working to deadlines
• Good knowledge of InDesign/Quark, SharePoint and MailChimp desirable
• A Problem solver with strong written communication skills
Applications ASAP, please
If that sounds like you, please get in touch with Claire Carrington- Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 3574 4431.
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.