A growing open access publisher of books and journals is seeking an Editorial Account Manager to join their team in London. This role could be suitable for a proactive assistant looking for a new challenge and a step up.
- Act as a central point of contact throughout the journal and book workflow
- Set up and maintain journals, and set specs for new book projects
- Train and support external editors, and liaise closely with authors
- Provide editorial support, and assist in planning technical and policy development
Experience / skills required:
- Previous experience of journal/book publishing is essential, ideally in an editorial/online environment
- Previous knowledge of editorial processes
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Previous knowledge of open access publishing is highly desired
- Tech –and online savvy with excellent time management and communication skills
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Clare Chan
Tel: 0203 574 4428
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.