Are you looking to join a friendly open access publisher in London? Do you have some online editorial experience in academic publishing? We have 2 Editorial Account Manager opportunities to deliver a high quality service throughout journal and book workflows. These varied roles would be a good fit for proactive and self-motivated candidates with an interest in open access. Please note that this role will start remotely.
- Act as main contact for partner presses, providing editorial support and negotiating contract renewals
- Maintain journal platforms
- Assist external editors with the peer-review process
- Monitor article processing and plan journal development
- Set specifications for new book projects, liaising with authors
- Manage book submissions through peer-review and arrange design of book covers
- Maintain high quality standards and editorial policy, producing reports as required
Experience / skills required:
- Previous editorial/online experience within academic journal/book publishing is essential
- Knowledge of editorial processes and open access publishing is required
- Experience developing and leading projects
- Excellent communicator with experience liaising with authors and academic editors
- Confident and proactive attitude with the ability to hit deadlines and manage own workload
- Tech- and online savvy with a keen eye for detail and strong work ethic
Applications ASAP, please.
This is an exclusive opportunity with Atwood Tate. For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Tel: 020 3574 4426
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.