We have a fantastic opportunity to join the team of an STM Publisher as an Editorial Administrator. The successful candidate will be passionate about medical publishing and have knowledge of the medical field. Please note that this role is based in London with an initial 1-2 month training period taking place in Essex.
- Write journal and newsletter content including reviews, news stories and events and assist with proofing and editing content
- Develop and Maintain relationships with the Editorial Board
- Research and source articles, abstracts and features and assist in commissioning journal content
- Commission forewords, interviews and peer review suggestions
- Offer support to all departments and external contacts
Experience / skills required:
- Degree in Medical Science or an equivalent field and have research skills and medical knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal English skills and an attention to detail
- Good IT skills including MS Excel, Outlook and Word
- Ability to learn quickly and manage a high-volume workload
- A team player with an enthusiasm for medical publishing
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Parissa Bagheri
Tel: 020 3574 4431
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.