A not-for-profit publisher of scientific journals in Cambridge has an exciting opening for an Editorial Administrator. You will provide assistance to the journal administration team to ensure procedures run smoothly and meet the needs of authors, reviewers and editors. This is the perfect opportunity if you have some administrative or editorial experience in journal publishing. This role can be offered on a full-time or part-time basis.
- Be the first point of contact for authors, reviewers, readers and editors and provide assistance as required
- Ensure the smooth running of the journal manuscript tracking system
- Manage various databases and systems and ensure records are kept up to date
- Generate statistics and reports
- Check author payments have been made
- Provide support to Editors when required
Experience / skills required:
- Previous administrative or editorial experience, ideally in journal publishing or a scientific environment
- Strong IT skills and experience working with databases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good time management and prioritisation skills
- A proactive approach and ability to take initiative
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Stephanie Hall
Tel: 0203 574 4422
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.