Our client, an independent trade publishing house based in West London and is looking for an Editorial Assistant to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with some in-house editorial experience to help manage a list of fiction and nonfiction titles.
- Assist with managing the list of part work titles to schedule
- Liaise with licensors, packagers and third parties for any new developments
- Help with the approval process of the running titles, resolving any issues and supporting licensors
- Assist with the research and development of new titles and product ideas
- Ensure that the digital and online version of titles is to quality standards
Experience / skills required:
- Proven recent experience in an editorial role within trade publishing, ideally dealing with a similar list
- Strong computer skills including Adobe InDesign
- Demonstrable interest in craft and cookery products
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and a good eye for detail
- Proven ability to multitask projects and to work well under deadlines
- Experience of working with digital publishing
Applications ASAP, please.
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Christina Dimitriadi
Tel: 020 7034 7902
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.