Are you looking to get a foot in the door and get started in the publishing industry? Our client, a leading International Educational Publisher has an excellent role as an Editorial Assistant available that will need you to bring a dilligent attitude and work ethic, a some office experience and a good attention to detail. This role is a full-time, permanent position based in London.
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing general support to the in-house editors
- Copy-editing and proof reading a variety of works
- Liaising with suppliers, freelancers and the in-house editors
- Writing content and attending planning meetings for social media channels
What you’ll have:
- A graduate with basic office skills and experience
- A good, perceptive eye for detail
- Strong time management skills and ability to manage a varied workload
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Work experience/Internship in publishing is highly advantageous
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Claire Carrington-Smith
Tel: 020 3574 4431
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Applications ASAP, please. Early applications will be prioritised
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.