Our client is a leading academic publisher based in London who is looking to grown their Open Access journals programme. If you have some experience in academic publishing and are passionate about Open Access then this might be the role for you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting the editorial teal in growing the number of papers published in the journals
- Prepare publishing reports and liaise with the Editors and Society partners
- Maintain accurate information on the internal database
What you’ll have:
- Some editorial experience with academic publishing, ideally with journals
- Excellent communication skills and a strong team player
- Highly organised and ability to multi task
- A proactive approach and experience working with Word, Excel and Outlook
Applications by 3 May, please.
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Christina Dimitriadi
Tel: 020 3574 4428
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.