Are you passionate about new developments in digital learning and teaching resources? Do you dream of an editorial career in publishing? We are looking for an Editorial Assistant for the Research Methods team of an incredible academic publisher, to provide admin and editorial support (including commissioning) to the team, and work on a range of fantastic digital and video content.
Reporting directly into the Commissioning Editor, you will be responsible for:
- Providing support to the Commissioning Editor and the Editorial team, to help with the delivery and publication of digital content
- Assisting with the reviewing of video and film collections, and managing the peer-review process of such content to ensure high quality
- Conducting desk research to keep abreast of market trends and latest products
- Supporting the commissioning process of film and video content, liaising with the Commissioning Editor and Producer to create filming schedules
- Providing ad hoc administrative support with processing payments, tracking content, project management, contracts, expenses and other tasks
This is a very exciting role responsible for producing high-quality educational video content, so if you are interested in social science research methods, editorial and video-making this is the job for you!
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.