Are you looking for your next editorial role in scientific publishing? This Editorial Coordinator with a prestigious scientific society publisher in central London is a rare opportunity to work on a thriving portfolio of high-quality scientific journals. It would suit someone with a scientific background and some editorial experience in academic publishing.
- Work with the Senior Publishing editor and academic Editorial Board to assist in obtaining relevant content
- Manage submission, peer review and post acceptance process
- Provide support to authors and editors
- Work to improve receipt to acceptance times, as appropriate
- Contribute to development of content and social media accounts
- Work with colleagues to ensure that wider scientific, organizational and business objectives are achieved
Experience / skills required:
- A degree or equivalent in a scientific subject
- Editorial experience in an STM/Academic environment
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively with scientists and board members
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- A passion for publishing and science
- Ability to learn new tasks and skills quickly and with ease
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Tel: 020 3574 4426
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.