Do you have a background in STM/Academic publishing? Are you familiar with journals submissions systems? A global publishing service provider has an exciting new opening for an Editorial Coordinator to join their Publishing services team. Working remotely, you will be the key support contact for their content management services, offering editorial and educational support to authors, institutions and publishers. This role would suit someone from an academic journals background.
- Coordinate the company editorial processes - in house editing/proof checking and quality for journals
- Be responsible for handling all author, publisher or institutions queries, providing excellent customer service
- Provide editorial support for freelance editors, making sure quality and journals styles are adhered to
- Maintain company's workflow systems, carrying admin checks as required
Experience/ skills required:
- Previous academic publishing experience is essential, ideally in an editorial journals role
- Prior experience of manuscript submission systems is essential
- Ability to multi task, to meet deadlines and varied workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in addition to strong IT skills
- Self-motivation and the ability to act on your own initiative
- Attention to quality, detail and accuracy
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a scientific field
Applications needed urgently.
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Tel: 020 3574 4426
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.