Would you like to be part of a dynamic team, working for one Of The world’s largest publishers of Peer-Reviewed, Fully Open Access Journals? We have a super new role for an Editorial Production Editor to manage a portfolio of journals from submission through to production and then to final publication.
Based in London, this interesting and varied role will see you working with colleagues on a global level to manage manuscripts within your portfolio as you will be the main contact for overseas colleagues, authors, reviewers and editors.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage your own portfolio of journals from submission to final publication
- Identify new efficiencies to suggest any process changes
- Keep your line manager updated on the performance of your portfolio
- Complete spot checks on overseas supplier output, ensuring quality and accuracy
- Working on vendor and operational projects
- Take a proactive approach to improve quality, turnaround times and author experience within your portfolio
The successful candidate will have proven experience from either a production or editorial background within STM journal publishing, ideally with knowledge of open access. You will have experience of working with overseas suppliers and the ability to work to tight deadlines. A strong eye for detail is essential as is the ability to prioritise your workload. Our client will be operating a hybrid working policy but at the moment staff are continuing to work from home.
For further details on this role, please send your CV and a short cover note outlining your interest and salary expectations. This role carries an attractive salary and company benefits, as well as the opportunity to develop within the team.