Our client is a leading educational institution based in London, and is looking for an Editorial Project Manager to join them on a 2-year FTC. The successful candidate will be leading the creation and editorial production of an exciting project for the nonfiction children’s market, from conception to post distribution.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead and contribute to the editorial development of the book and all associated materials
- Be the primary contact for all internal and external relationships including stakeholders and collaborators
- Ensure that the products are delivered on schedule, to budget and meet quality standards
- Collaborate with the marketing department to create a marketing strategy and all social media and digital presence
What you’ll have:
- Established editorial experience ideally within educational or trade book publishing
- Significant experience liaising with high level stakeholders and excellent communication skills
- Solid track record of delivering multi component products successfully
- Donor liaison is desirable but not essential
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Christina Dimitriadi
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.