A leading independent book publisher is looking for an Editorial Project Manager to join their Oxford team, working on their specialist non-fiction titles. The publisher is looking for an enthusiastic candidate with previous project editorial experience to take direct responsibility for a range of titles from handover of manuscript through to publication.
• Managing the editorial schedules for all titles in production on the nautical list.
• Maintaining schedules for own projects and taking titles through to publication.
• Work with Project Editors to ensure that editorial adjustments are made correctly.
• Briefing in-house and freelance designers on cover designs, text designs and artwork projects.
• Liaising with authors and proof readers, ensuring that final files are ready for press and within budget.
Experience / skills required:
• Previous project editorial experience.
• Excellent copy editing and proofreading skills.
• Ability to prioritise a demanding workload and meet set deadlines.
• Previous budget management experience.
• Previous InDesign experience is desirable along with Biblio and Photoshop.
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Faye Jones
Tel: 01865 339 529