A fantastic, award-winning, educational publisher in the South East of England is seeking a highly motivated Educational Consultant to drive sales and generate revenue for their fast-growing business. This full-time role would be based in our client's Kent offices, with the possibility of working 2 days from home.
Reporting to the Managing Director, and working amongst a friendly and supportive team of sales professionals and product specialists, the Educational Consultant will be responsible for fielding, prospecting for and closing sales enquires and for promoting events, training and school resources to schools in England. Key task include, amongst others:
- Promotion of products to new and existing schools
- Listening to individual needs of the schools
- Recommending solutions that meet the needs
- Proactively contacting unconverted contacts
- Managing responses from school resource campaigns
- Managing leads from events
- Proactively contacting schools to increase order value
- Keeping customer relationship management systems up to date
- Preparing sales forecasts in collaboration with colleagues
- Reporting on the sales funnel on a regular basis
- Working closely with the other teams to gain an overview of school relationships
The successful candidate will be a confident and enthusiastic self-starter, ideally with a background of consultative selling in the education sector, or you might come from a maths teaching, publishing background. You will be quick to understand the products and the market and have excellent customer service and communication skills over the phone. Strong prioritisation and self-management skills are essential, as well as first class team, and client relationship management skills. You will be someone happy to work on your own initiative and enjoy dealing with a wide variety of queries.
In return, our client offers an excellent salary and bonus package, and flexible working. To be in with the chance of becoming this top publisher's next Educational Consultant, get in touch now.
To apply for this position, please contact Verity Hawson at Inspired Selection publishing recruitment agency (email: email@example.com). Please provide a CV and your current salary details in your application. To view all current opportunities available via Inspired Selection, please visit our website at www.inspiredselection.com.
Salary: Competitive salary package
**Inspired Selection operates an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.