A prestigious professional medical membership association aiming to improve worldwide woman's healthcare by setting standards for clinical practice are looking for an eLearning Assistant Editor to work in their eLearning team for a 6 month fixed term contract. The role offers hybrid working from the company's London office, a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
The varied and important role of eLearning Assistant Editor will involve working with the in-house eLearning team on a LMS content migration project. You will be responsible for various tasks such as:
- Support the creation and management of a digital asset records management process
- Performing QA checks of transferred content prior to publication to the agreed standards
- To attend project group meetings to report on progress
- Ensuring that accurate records are maintained of progress with downloading and checking content
- Trouble shooting and raising any issues identified during the content migration/QA process with the eLearning Manager
- Providing expert guidance and feedback on the content migration process
- Support with content uplift activities
- Providing general support to the eLearning team during the transition to the new LMS.
The ideal eLearning Assistant Editor will have experience of proofreading and copy-editing of scientific or clinical documents to strict standards, as well as of multitasking in a busy role. You will also be confident using a content management system and/or a learning management system (LMS), and be familiar with quality assurance processes. The eLearning Assistant Editor will possess excellent attention to detail, strong prioritisation skills and top-notch communication. Demonstrable experience of working on digital implementation projects and an understanding of digital platforms and development and integration processes would be highly valuable.
Our client offers excellent benefits and a friendly working environment. If you'd like to know more about this fantastic role, do get in touch!
Deadline for applications: Wednesday 27th July 2022
Inspired Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.