Do you have experience developing ELT products? Would you like to join a leading international publisher delivering ELT courses? Based in the London office, the ELT Commissioning Editor will commission and publish high-quality print, audio and digital learning materials. This role offers the possibility to work from home 2 to 3 days a week.
What you’ll be doing:
- Commission and manage complex projects to budgets and deadlines
- Coordinate authors, educational consultants, editors, designers, etc.
- Brief colleagues for artwork, audio, video and digital material
- Travel regularly to the Middle East when possible to attend conferences and visit colleagues and authors
What you’ll have:
- Experience in ELT publishing is required, with an ELT teaching qualification or equivalent experience
- Experience developing ELT print and digital educational products including teaching/learning content is essential
- Solid project management and organisation skills with the ability to meet strict deadlines and adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment
- A flexible and problem-solving attitude with the ability to build strong relationships with international customers and colleagues
Applications needed urgently, please.
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Tel: 020 3574 4426
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.