Are you an experienced and motivated ELT publishing professional? An international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities is looking for an ELT Managing Editor to grow their position as a leading provider of English languages courses. If you are passionate about contributing to teaching and learning strategy then we would love to hear from you! This is a fixed-term, permanent position for 1 year and is based at their offices in Athens, Greece. Please note there is flexibility with working from home up to 4 days per week.
- Work within the global product development team and lead on the production of print, digital and media content
- Provide line management to a global team both in and beyond the office and facilitate training and development for staff, new writers and editors when required
- Collaborate with the Learning Content Development Manager, Product Owners and key stakeholders to scope, define and prioritise projects
- Plan, commission, project manage and content develop a range of blended learning projects through all stages
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and in accordance with standards and expectations
- Contribute to market research, product testing and piloting and respond to issues and requests raised by stakeholders
- Content edit, copy-edit and proof-read learning materials
- Plan, monitor and report on schedules, costs, resources and risks
Experience / skills required:
- Degree or equivalent with EFL qualification and publishing experience
- Knowledge of major developments and issues within the Adult ELT market and e-learning
- Experience leading the development of projects and products for the ELT market
- Effective communicator with good project and people management experience
- Fluent English speaker
- Time management and leadership skills
- The ability to work virtually and amongst a globally dispersed team
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Parissa Bagheri
Tel: 0203 574 4431
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.