A prestigious global publisher based in London is looking for a Product Manager to join their educational department on a permanent basis. If you have solid experience in print and digital educational products and are looking for your next step then we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Work closely with the Educational Director on new product development and existing product enhancement
- Lead projects by supporting with product testing, reporting and assessment
- Ensure that the product offered are functional and support customers as needed
What you’ll have:
- Solid experience in educational publishing, knowledge/exposure to ELT would be an advantage
- Good track record of print and digital product development
- Great project management skills and ability to prioritise
- A proactive approach and ability to come up with solutions
Applications by Friday 7 May, please.
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Christina Dimitriadi
Tel: 020 3574 4428
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.