An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an internationally renowned educational publisher. With offices around the globe, our client is looking to appoint an ELT Sales Executive on a 12 month fixed-term contract (with possibility for extension) to drive their sales within their ELT Europe Sales team. This role will cover Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg, and be a home-based / remote position with the successful candidate being based in the Netherlands.
The purpose of this role is to promote key ELT products and solutions in ELT institutions including Private Language Schools, state schools and Higher Education Institutions in the Benelux territory to maximize revenue and achieve agreed annual sales goals, through all channels. The main responsibilities include:
* To visit key PLS, HEIs and state schools as appropriate within the territory to promote all relevant products in digital and print format
* To close key adoptions focusing on new business opportunities
* Achieve required daily and weekly call rates
* Enter customer contact and activity data on the CRM system
* Work with key resellers, bookshops and distributors as required, promoting new products, delivering product and market training to their staff where necessary, agreeing specific campaigns, maximising appropriate stock orders and negotiating best commercial terms with management approval
* Arrange prepare and deliver presentations to key school leaders or decision makers, or at ELT conferences as required
The successful ELT Sales Executive will be educated to degree level or equivalent, be highly motivated and driven to achieve results with excellent presentation and communication skills. They might have experience of working in an ELT Private Language School or state school environment (preferably as a teacher) and will have demonstrable field sales experience. A full driving licence and flexibility to travel throughout the territory is essential. Ideally the candidate will be based in the Netherlands, and have high level Dutch and English language skills.
Inspired Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.