Could you manage the sales of key ELT print and digital products to ELT institutions across Central and Eastern Europe? A brilliant opportunity is available for an experienced sales professional to join a leading provider of print and digital educational products and solutions. You will join their highly successful sales team and will be responsible for maximising revenue and achieving annual sales goals through all channels, including account management by visiting key ELT institutions within your territory and identify new key accounts and business opportunities (when current Covid restrictions are lifted).
Essential requirements include:
- Experience in ELT, Ed-tech or Education industry
- Experience in field sales, publishing or teaching
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
- Strong IT proficiency, Microsoft Office, CRM and database skills
- Customer-focussed, results-driven, problem-solving skills
- Experience with digital product and solutions promotion and sales
- Broad overview of the ELT publishing, digital and print landscape and trends
Working closely with the sales manager and the marketing team, you will manage all areas of expenditure. Highly organised and having a strong customer focus, you will have strong time management and problem-solving skills. Candidates will also need to demonstrate an excellent command of both spoken and written English. This is a field sales role which will be home-based with frequent travel across the Central and Eastern Europe territory and will require the need for a full driving licence. Candidates based in the UK with relevant experience, who have experience of frequent travel will also be considered.
This role carries an attractive salary, car allowance and generous bonus, plus excellent company benefits.
For further details, please send your CV and a short cover note outlining your interest and salary expectations.