A fast-growing publishing group, specialising in business and consumer publications is looking to recruit a Senior Email Marketing Executive to join their digital marketing team, specifically the email division. This role will predominantly involve building and deploying email campaigns across the business using their ESP software. This is a department that is being completely rebuilt from the ground up, so it’s a great opportunity to join and reshape this area.This team supports the brand marketers of 40+ media and events brands to drive subscriptions and audience engagement.
The Digital Marketing Team plans and executes a market leading email marketing strategy that supports sales, events, and wider marketing activity for the different brands within the Group. The Email Marketing Executive will be responsible for creating email campaigns, developing and building the HTML email templates, monitoring email quality, test templates and emails to ensure they are optimised for different email clients and devices.
Key responsibilities of the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Using market ESP software to create and implement automated email campaigns (training will be provided as necessary)
- Manage a broad range of high-volume campaigns across a portfolio of B2B brands
- Build dynamic and mobile friendly newsletters, web forms, surveys, AB testing and generate customised reports
- Compile and analyse performance metrics and client demand to schedule and plan sending emails
- Troubleshoot HTML email rendering issues
- Ensure email campaigns are tacking properly
- Ensure that QA processes are followed and campaigns are successfully delivered
The successful person will be educated to degree level or equivalent and will have some proven experience of working in digital marketing, ideally with some experience of working with emails and deployed campaigns. Experience of B2B marketing to an international audience and hands on experience with email deployment systems (In particular E-Shot and Marketo though not essential to have experience on these platforms as training will be given). You will be a confident user of HTML, CSS and Adobe Creative Suite would be an advantage.
This role will be home-based for the foreseeable future.
For further information please send your CV and a short cover note.