We have a great new role, to work for a global educational publisher, as their Sales Support Executive for the European Sales team, working on one of their leading digital brands. This role is a 9-12 months fixed term maternity contract and can be worked on a mainly remote basis within the UK, but will require one da a week in their Hampshire office, based in Andover. This role is essential in ensuring the timely renewal of subscriptions and flow of revenue for the brand.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the sales team in closing new business by providing admin support with licence agreements
- Working with Sales, Marketing, and other departments to make sure that renewals run smoothly
- Deal with sales enquiries and passing them to the relevant Sales |team for the respected sales territories
- Provide pricing and follow up on product trials for customers
- Follow up and validate incoming leads from marketing campaigns
- Update the CRM system to ensure that all opportunities created are on the system
This role would suit someone who has an interest in sales operations and is looking to gain further experience, particularly within a professional publishing environment, where you will broaden your experience and learn new skills. We are looking for a candidate educated to degree level, ideally in an Arts based subject, with some proven admin experience (essential). You will have strong PC skills with a working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook, with a strong eye for detail, and the ability to multi-task. An interest in publishing is highly desirable as is the ability to be confident when dealing with a variety of customers and the ability to work on your own initiative.
For further information, please send your CV and a short cover note.