We are working with a leading international publisher at the forefront of digital learning for the Higher Education sector, and they have an opening for a Sales Support Executive to cover a parental contract of 12 months in their European Sales team. This is the ideal opportunity for someone looking to gain solid experience in a global publishing organisation! The role is hybrid in their office in Hampshire, with a preference for 2 days a week in the office, particularly during the initial training period.
Reporting to the European Sales Manager key responsibilities include, amongst others:
- Provide administrative support to the Sales team with license agreements and closing new businesses
- Assisting with order processing and pricing activities
- Responding to incoming sales enquiries across all territories and escalating them to respective account managers
- Updating internal systems and databases with correct data
- Helping set up product trials for customers
This is an exciting role for someone looking to learn more about sales and operations within a global publisher, and wishing to join a friendly, supportive and successful team for a year. We're looking for strong numeracy and data-entry skills (including good knowledge of Excel), and great attention to detail. You will ideally show an interest in the publishing and/or academic sector, and be able to liaise with many different types of customers in a professional and enthusiastic manner.
Get in touch ASAP to find out more!
Inspired Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.