We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Events Manager to join a leading publisher of high quality magazines based in London. Responsible for all aspects of event management, you will help to bring their world famous sports brand to life for consumers and commercial partners.
- Create successful events from concept creation through to event marketing and delivery
- Work with internal teams to produce annual marketing plans and deliver event content
- Work with key stakeholders and third party organisations to plan attendance and establish a varied annual programme of events
- Manage day-to-day event and related content responsibilities
- Set budgets, create accurate P&Ls and communicate campaign results
Experience / skills required:
- Proven event management experience and an understanding of what makes a success for consumers and sponsors
- Proactive with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Previous events experience within a B2B / B2C publishing events environment would be advantageous
- A full driving license is essential
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Catherine Roney
Tel: 0203 574 4429
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.