Do you have some B2B sales experience? A market leading business publisher in health is looking for an Event Sales & Advertising Executive to work along their fast-expanding portfolio. This will be a great opportunity to build sales and drive revenue on their newly acquired publications and events.
- Identify commercial opportunities both in the UK and internationally
- Sell delegate places and advertising sales across recent acquired products and magazine
- Maintain sales records and drive sales leads
- Build digital and print advertising campaigns for the digital platforms
- Develop long-term relationships with key accounts
Experience / skills required:
- Experience in B2B sales, ideally with exposure to event sales market
- Confident communicator in phone, email and face-to-face setting
- Good networker and negotiation skills
- Confident in selling to senior managers, directors and C-level individuals
- Creative and always looking to build new opportunities and exceed targets
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Clare Chan
Tel: 0203 574 4428
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.