Are you looking to build a career in publishing events? Are you driven, proactive, and keen to join a B2B publisher and event organiser? Then this might a perfect opportunity for you! This Events Assistant role will be part of a small and friendly team, delivering events from conferences to evening socials. Based in fantastic offices in Manchester, this permanent role will start remotely.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assist in planning and delivering online and in-person events
- Liaise with sponsors, speakers, suppliers, etc.
- Assist with marketing and event promotion
- Provide onsite/online support for live and virtual events
What you’ll have:
- Excellent written and oral communication is necessary
- Some hands-on events experience would be a bonus
- Strong organisation and time-management with the ability to multitask
- Professional and friendly attitude, someone who can lend a hand and work unsupervised
This is an exclusive opportunity with Atwood Tate. For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.