A leading Membership Society based in London is looking to recruit an Events Coordinator to join their busy Events & Marketing Team. This role is a key member of the team and will work closely with the team to organise the Society’s scientific conferences, including their Annual Conference and other highly important events for the Society. These events are either in person or online and once training has taken place you will take the lead in organising individual two-day meetings and focused symposia. Our client offers a hybrid working arrangement from their London office.
Working closely with the Events & Marketing Manager you will be responsible for some of the following:
- Liaising with invited speakers and Scientific Programme Organisers
- Producing registration site via the CRM and managing the registration online, via the CRM and on site, dealing with any queries
- Managing the abstract submission process
- Managing pre-event, onsite and post-event logistics, including floorplans, catering and AV support
- Running the meeting on the day, either with or without support of colleagues
- Producing the events plan and schedule
- Making site visits with the Events & Marketing Manager to plan Annual Conference
- Organising events equipment and collateral
We are looking for a enthusiastic Events professional with a minimum of a year’s events coordination experience, ideally in conferences. You will have good project management skills and demonstrable planning, logistical, organisational and administrative skills. Meticulous attention to detail is essential as are strong IT skills in MS Office. Familiarity with the learned society environment would be a bonus but is not essential.
This role carries an attractive salary and benefits package. For further details please send your CV and a short cover note, outlining your salary expectations.