A membership body based in central London is looking for a proactive Events Producer to help develop and deliver training courses, conferences and other events for its core market of targeted professionals. This role would suit an experienced and confident candidate with a background in B2B/professional/corporate training courses and conferences.
- Help manage portfolio of events, overseeing training courses and producing annual conferences
- Contribute to events strategy and generate new events ideas, identifying audience’s needs
- Support the Head of Events in researching topics, identifying, recruiting and managing relationships with speakers
- Work with marketing team to promote events and write events descriptions and programmes
- Travel and attend events as required
Experience / skills required:
- Previous experience producing professional / B2B events ideally conference and training courses
- Knowledge and understanding of how a membership and qualifying body operates
- Proactive with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong organisational, planning, prioritisation and time management skills
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Catherine Roney
Tel: 0203 574 4429
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.