We have a fantastic role for an Executive Assistant to cover a 13 month maternity cover contract with our client, based in the City of London. Our client develops and publishes international standards globally and this role will support their Executive Director and Chair of Trustees with core responsibilities to include:
- Extensive inbox and calendar management, prioritising enquiries and requests
- Coordinating detailed and frequently changing national and international travel arrangements
- Act as the primary point of contact for internal staff and any external organisations, fielding calls, responding to queries and accurately relaying messages
- managing logistics for meetings including conference calls, video conferences etc.
- Deal with all administration including document management, processing expenses and drafting responses as required
- other ad hoc administration and project duties as required
The successful candidate will have previous experience in an Executive Assistant or policy support position, ideally working with senior representatives within government, regulation or the financial sector. Experience in coordinating detailed travel plans, acting as the main point of contact and exposure to confidential and politically sensitive issues, with the ability to handles these sensitively and discreetly will be important. Exceptional communication skills are essential, good judgement, the ability to think strategically about complex issues and quickly understand new information will be important. This is a crucial role, and requires a high degree of professionalism and integrity. If you are available immediately and this sounds like a good match then please don't hesitate to get in touch asap!
Inspired Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.