Do you have a good head for numbers and a passion for books? Are you able to quickly handle high levels of data and provide excellent customer service? In this key admin role you will join a renowned trade publisher and support the Export Sales team. This role will start remotely due to current circumstances but will be office-based in London ultimately.
- Deal with enquiries and process orders
- Analyse sales data and produce reports
- Seek out new customers and work with colleagues to ensure sales are maximised
- Create, update and send out marketing material as required
- Attend book fairs and meetings
Experience / skills required:
- A keen interest in book publishing and sales/data
- Some experience handling data is desirable, with solid analytical and data management skills
- Great organisation and meticulous attention to detail
- High standard of written English and the ability to communicate in a clear and simple way
- Strong customer service skills and an interest in working with and learning about different cultures
- Advanced Excel skills and a collaborative approach to work
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.