Salary: £26,350-28,000 per annum, depending on skills and experience
Faber is one of the world’s leading independent publishers and this is a brilliant opportunity to work across a list which includes authors such as Sally Rooney, Gary Younge, Max Porter, Emma Carroll, Akwaeke Emezi, Kazuo Ishiguro, Leïla Slimani, Tsitsi Dangarembga, Rachel Cusk, and a backlist including the works of T. S. Eliot, Seamus Heaney, Sylvia Plath and William Golding among many others.
Faber is looking for a Digital Assistant or Executive, working across the Marketing and Direct-to-Consumer teams. This is a role for an intuitive digital marketer who is enthusiastic about books, immersed in social media and interested in digital communication trends more broadly. You’ll be a quick learner with a creative approach, outstanding attention to detail and excellent copy-writing and design-briefing skills. As a digital native, you’ll be excited by the prospect of being at the forefront of the digital marketing activity for a leading publishing brand, helping to connect our books with readers.
Previous experience in a similar digital role is not essential but candidates should be able to demonstrate their aptitude in digital marketing and social media.
- Coordinating activity on Faber’s social media channels, including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube, with support and collaboration from the wider comms team
- Producing content and creating social media campaigns including activity to grow our channels and promote our books
- Collating, commissioning, writing, editing and posting content for faber.co.uk
- Collating assets and writing copy for products sold on the Faber website
- Building and maintaining relationships with digital influencers
- Leading ambitious plans for seasonal and brand-based digital campaigns
- Coordinating stock and product management for the Faber website
- Working on a range of content SEO initiatives for faber.co.uk
- Contributing to DTC marketing communications, including email marketing, paid search and paid social campaigns
- Researching and sharing developments in practice across all digital channels
- Establishing and building a Faber presence on emerging digital platforms
- Supporting and advising Faber authors on their own online channels
This is a permanent, full-time position based in our London office though we do accommodate hybrid working.
To apply, please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com by Wednesday 25th May 2022 quoting BS.
Faber has a staff of just over 120, based across our offices in Bloomsbury Square, London, and Harlow. We want all our staff to have the best possible, most positive and enjoyable experience while working at Faber.
Our benefits include:
-Access to Faber titles (including regular staff book clubs), discounted Independent Alliance titles
-Minimum of 28 days’ holiday per year
-Five days per year for volunteering work of your choice
-Full subscription to the Headspace meditation app
-Subsidised eye tests
-Generous pension scheme
-Life assurance and income protection insurance
-Access to online GP and advisory services
We welcome applications from any individual regardless of ethnic origin, gender, disability, religious belief, sexual orientation or age. All applications will be considered on merit.
Please note that all personal information which we process in connection with your application will be treated in accordance with our Data Protection Privacy Notice athttps://faber.co.uk/data-protection-privacy and our Data Protection Policy athttps://faber.co.uk/data-protection-policy. Please read our Data Protection Privacy Notice and Data Protection Policy before submitting your application.